Oak Grove is a census-designated place (CDP) in Washington County. Some places to visit and things to do near Oak Grove include:
- Abraham Lincoln Library and Museum
- The Caverns
- Tellico Plains
- American Museum of Science and Energy
- Bush Beans Visitor Center
- Bluegrass Underground
- Cherohala Skyway
- National Cornbread Festival
- Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park
- Museum of Appalachia
- Big South Fork National River and Recreational Area
- Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium
- Historic Downtown Morrison
Your Trusted Auto Repair Shop
When Oak Grove residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to H-Tek Auto Care in Gray. To get to H-Tek Auto Care from Oak Grove, head northeast on TN-36 N toward Gilliam Lane. Turn left onto TN-75 S, and our shop will be on the left at 5882 Bobby Hicks Highway.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience, and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- Because we know how busy your day can get, we provide shuttle service and rental cars offered at a discounted rate to both Johnson City and Gray drivers.
- We offer a nationwide 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- We are a AAA-approved facility and are a NAPA AutoCare Center.
- Our technicians are required to attend a minimum of 30 hours of training per year.
Make H-Tek Auto Care in Gray your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 423-477-7320.